Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's Academy!
PreK - Grade 8 and all-girls High School that was established in 1864 by the Sisters of Loretto.
Through world-class academics, athletics, visual and performing arts, and commitment to service programs, our devoted faculty and staff encourage students to cultivate their interests and talents, and believe in their power and potential to change the world.
Please see the listings below for our current available careers.
- Teaching Positions
- Athletic Positions
- Early Childhood Programming
- Administrative Positions
- High School Principal Search Process
- Substitute Teaching Positions
Early Childhood Programming
High School Principal Search Process
Substitute Teaching Positions
We always post our open positions on our website, so please keep checking for positions that may be of interest. In the mean time, you can submit your resume and cover letter for future consideration by emailing them to email@example.com.
Working at St. Mary's Academy
Located on a 24-acre campus in the heart of Cherry Hills Village, St. Mary's Academy offers:
- An educational institution with a long and successful history of educating Colorado, granting the first diploma in the Territory
- An intellectually stimulating and forward-thinking work environment
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- Expansive health and benefits programs
- 50% tuition remission for the children of full time employees
- Paid opportunities for professional development
- State of the art facilities for STEAM education
- A Loretto immersion trip for teachers to learn more about the Sisters of Loretto history and culture
- Small class sizes that foster intellectual curiosity and improve learning outcomes
- A community that celebrates employee differences and strengths
- A work environment that values and cares for its employees and their families
The St. Mary’s Academy campus sits on 24 beautiful acres in the stunning Cherry Hills Village neighborhood.
In 1864, the Sisters of Loretto purchased the original schoolhouse, which was located at 14th and California St. in what is now the heart of Downtown Denver. In 1911, the sisters moved the school campus to Pennsylvania St. and 14th Ave., before purchasing a farmhouse outside of town in 1951. When it was still a dirt road, University Boulevard became home to St. Mary's Academy, and the farmhouse is still in use as our main administrative building.
For the last 72 years, SMA has transformed the 24 acre campus. The grounds are comprised of the Lower School, Middle School, High School, Sanders House, Bishop Evans Sports Center, Community Center, a sustainable synthetic Nike Grind turf field, additional athletic fields, and ample space for children to enjoy the outdoors.