Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes embrace an academic STEM curriculum, arts and sports program, community service focus, and character development, designed to inspire all students to act with integrity, seek justice, build community, and change the world!
We believe all of this takes place most effectively in the context of physical, play-based learning. That's why our
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes have:
- ReadyGEN literacy curriculum
- Saxon Math curriculum (Kindergarten)
- Public speaking opportunities
- Spanish instruction
- Outdoor play time every day
- Kindergarten recess twice per day
- Field trips to great locations such as the Denver Zoo, Butterfly Pavilion, National Western Stock Show, local police stations, and more
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students have access to a dedicated Instructional Specialist who supports students and provides instructional support to teachers. The buddy systems pairs every Pre-Kindergarten student with a Kindergarten student as a mentor and buddy, helping both to learn, grow, and communicate more effectively.
In addition to providing outstanding academics and character education, it is our promise to you that your child will be safe, cared for, and known.