All Girls High School, Grades 9-12
We are thrilled that you and your family are considering St. Mary's Academy. Below is the application process and timeline for High School admission.
Grade 9: Class size ranges from 65-72 students.
Grades 10-12: Space available is typically based on attrition. Please contact Seely Greenberg at 303-762-8300 ext. 255 to learn more about possible openings.
- Inquire Online & Create Admissions Portal
- Student Application and Parent Comment
- Student Essay
- Parent Interview & Tour
- Student Visit
- High School Placement Test, Grade 9
- Teacher Recommendations
- Transcript from current school
- Financial Aid Application
- High School Admissions Decisions
- Applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year, please save the date for December 7, 2019.
- Students may take the High School Placement Test at any Catholic high school in the Denver-metro area on this date. Those who take the test at St. Mary's Academy will be eligible for the St. Mary's Academy Merit Scholarship! Students must score in the 90th percentile on the placement test in order to qualify. The award for 2019-2020 is $3500 and will increase $100 each of the student's four years of high school.
- ISEE is also accepted. To register, click here.
- English & Math recommendations are required.
- Log into your admissions portal and input the teacher's name and email address after clicking on the "Request" button to initiate the confidential teacher recommendation form electronically.
- For grades 10-12, an additional letter of recommendation from a principal or counselor is required.
- Log into your admissions portal to access the transcript request form or initiate directly through your child's current school. A student's current school typically mails, faxes, or emails this document directly to St. Mary's Academy.
- The Admissions Committee reviews all applications completed by the December 18th deadline. In conjunction with other Denver area Catholic high schools, SMA informed families of high school admissions decisions via email at 4:00 PM on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- Any applications received after this date are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.