All-Girls High School, Grades 9-12
We are thrilled that you and your family are considering St. Mary's Academy. Below is the application process and timeline for High School admission.
Grade 9: Class size ranges from 65-72 students.
Grades 10-12: Space available is typically based on attrition. Please contact Seely Meredith at 303-762-8300 ext. 255 to learn more about possible openings.
St. Mary's Academy offers in-person informational events through the spring for families to become acquainted with the school community and academic programs by division. This is a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at the school if you're looking ahead for your child's education.
High School Info Night, May 5 from 6-7 p.m.
Click here to RSVP!
- Inquire Online & Create Admissions Portal
- Student Application, due December 15, 2021
- Student Essay
- Parent Interview
- Student Visit
- High School Placement Test, Grade 9
- Administrator/Teacher Recommendations
- Transcript from current school
- Financial Aid Application, due December 15, 2021
- High School Admissions Decisions