We are thrilled that you and your family are considering St. Mary's Academy. Below is the application process and timeline for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten admission.
Pre-Kindergarten: Your child must be four years old by October 1 to enroll. There are approximately 20 spaces available.
Kindergarten: Your child must be five years old by October 1 to enroll. There are currently two classes with no more than 15 students in each class.
- Inquire Online & Create Admissions Portal
- Student Application, due January 31
- Parent Interview and Tour
- Student Visit
- Teacher Recommendations
- Financial Aid Application, due February 4
- Lower School Admissions Decisions E-mailed March 5
- Pre-Kindergarten Group Visits: December 12, 2018 or January 17, 2019.
- Kindergarten Group Visits: January 24, 2019 or January 29, 2019.
- After these dates, please contact Lindsey Lopez to schedule a student visit.
- SMA does not require entrance exams or formal testing for Lower School admission. Students receive reading and math assessments on the day of their student visit.
- The financial aid application process is separate from the admissions process, but the two take place along the same timeline. St. Mary's Academy offers financial aid for grades Kindergarten and above. Pre-Kindergarten applicants are not eligible for financial aid. For more information about financial aid, please click here.