Co-Ed Middle School, Grades 6-8
We are thrilled that you and your family are considering St. Mary's Academy. Below is the application process and timeline for Middle School admission.
Grade 6: Class size ranges from 70-72 students. Approximately half of the class typically represents newly admitted students.
- Inquire Online & Create Admissions Portal
- Student Application, due January 31
- Student Essay, due January 31
- Parent Interview & Tour
- Student Visit, after October 1
- Teacher Recommendation, due January 31
- Transcript from current school, due January 31
- ISEE Test
- Financial Aid Application, due February 4
- Middle School Admissions Decisions E-mailed February 27, 2019
- English & Math recommendations are required. Each recommendation may be completed by the same homeroom teacher if they teach both subjects.
- Log into your admissions portal and input the teacher's name and email address after clicking on the "Request" button to initiate the confidential teacher recommendation form electronically.
- Log into your admissions portal to access the transcript request form or initiate directly through your child's current school. A student's current school typically mails, faxes, or emails this document directly to St. Mary's Academy.
- The ISEE test will be administered on November 10, 2018 and January 26, 2019. Click here to register.
- While this test is required, students are not required to take the test at St. Mary's Academy. The ISEE Test is administered at many independent schools on many different dates for convenience.