Co-Ed Middle School, Grades 6-8
We are thrilled that you and your family are considering St. Mary's Academy. Below is the application process and timeline for Middle School admission.
Grade 6: Class size ranges from 70-72 students. Approximately half of the class typically represents newly admitted students.
- Inquire Online & Create Admissions Portal
- Student Application
- Student Essay
- Parent Interview & Tour
- Student Visit
- Teacher Recommendation
- Transcript from current school
- ISEE Test
- Financial Aid Application
- Middle School Admissions Decisions
- English & Math recommendations are required. Each recommendation may be completed by the same homeroom teacher if they teach both subjects.
- Log into your admissions portal and input the teacher's name and email address after clicking on the "Request" button to initiate the confidential teacher recommendation form electronically.
- Log into your admissions portal to access the transcript request form or initiate directly through your child's current school. A student's current school typically mails, faxes, or emails this document directly to St. Mary's Academy.
- Click here to register for any upcoming ISEE Test dates.
- While this test is required, students are not required to take the test at St. Mary's Academy. The ISEE Test is administered at many independent schools on many different dates for convenience.
- The Admission Committee reviews all applications completed by the January 31st deadline. In conjunction with other Denver area ACIS (Association of Colorado Independent Schools), SMA informs families of Middle School admission decisions via e-mail at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
- Any applications received after this date are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.