The Annual Fund helps your students to become curious about robotics and engineering, to learn how to play instruments and read music, to express themselves creatively, to take field trips and learn more about the outside world, to grow their reading and math skills, and so much more.
CLICK HERE to see exactly how the 2020/2021 Annual Fund is being spent.
CLICK HERE and hear from our students about how the Annual Fund impacts their lives.
Give In Honor of a Teacher
Our SMA faculty are supported by the Annual Fund through professional development opportunities, a generous holiday bonus, and resources to help their lessons come to life. When you give in honor of a teacher, they receive a notice and any thank you message you include.
- If giving online, visit stmarys.academy/donate and in the "Special instructions or comments for nonprofit" section, please leave the name of the staff member(s) you would like to honor and a message if you choose.
- If giving by check, please include a note indicating which staff member(s) you would like to honor and include a message if you choose.
St. Mary's Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations to the Annual Fund are 100% tax deductible.
St. Mary’s Academy President’s Partnership was established for Friends of SMA who make a charitable contribution of $1,200 or more. Benefits include invitation to the special events, complimentary tickets to selected student performances, and tax deductions. Giving levels are:
- $10,000 + Pioneer
- $5,000 – $9,999 Achiever
- $2,500 – $4,999 Founder
- $1,200 – $2,499 Partner
President’s Partnership membership is achieved by any one of the following:
- Contributing $1,200 or more to the Annual Fund
- Being a Gala Sponsor (sponsorships range from $1,500 – $15,000)
- Being a Golf Tournament Sponsor (sponsorships range from $2,500 – $20,000)
Five Weeks of Giving CampaignThe Annual fund supports your children in building bright futures.
Give With Heart and support the Annual Fund during our Five Weeks of Giving Campaign, running from November 9 to December 8, Colorado Gives Day.
St. Mary’s Academy would not be the welcoming community that we are without your participation or your generosity. Because of YOU, St. Mary’s Academy is the exceptional school that we all know and love.
What is Colorado Gives Day?
The St. Mary’s Academy Five Weeks of Giving campaign will culminate with Colorado Gives Day on December 8, 2020. Colorado Gives Day features a $1 million incentive fund. St. Mary’s Academy will receive a percentage of this $1 million fund – the more money we raise on Colorado Gives Day, the higher percentage we receive.