Silent Auction Information
The silent auction is now open! Instructions on how to register and bid can be found below. Bidding will close at 7 pm on Friday, April 30.
Here are a few silent auction highlights:
Teacher Experiences - click HERE to see the fun opportunities our amazing faculty and staff have put together for your student(s).
- Class Baskets - click HERE to see a detail description of each class basket. Our class basket chairs did an outstanding job putting these together and we are so thankful to them and everyone who donated!
- Instant Wine Cellar - there are over 75 quality bottles in the Instant Wine Cellar. Click HERE to see a complete list with varietals, year, etc.
- Super Silent Category - instead of doing a live auction this year, we are moving those higher ticket items to the "super silent" category in the silent auction. There are six incredible not-to-be-missed items and we are grateful to the families who donated. Click HERE to check them out.
HOW TO REGISTER
Go to https://aesbid.org/SMA2021 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Click on “Register” in the bottom left-hand corner.The software will remind you that a credit card is required
- Click “Continue” and enter your name, contact information and credit card. Once you do that you will need to opt-in for text notifications - this is important because it is the only communication source during the online bidding process.
- Once this is done, you are ready to start bidding. Please write down your bidder number for the next time you login to bid. ***REMEMBER - you won't be able to bid until the auction opens at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 23. When you come back to start bidding on the 23rd, you will click the “login” button and enter your bidder number.
HOW TO BID
- Once you have logged in on April 23 at 12:00 p.m. Click on a category that you are interested in.
- Then click the package you want to bid on.
- Next, click the “Place Your Bid” Button.
- Enter the amount you’d like to bid and either click on “set exact bid” or “set max bid.” Setting a “Max Bid” allows the system to automatically bid for you until your maximum bid is reached. Auto bids by the system will only happen if you are outbid, up to the maximum bid you have set. Setting an “Exact Bid” allows you to enter the exact price you want to pay and bypass the notifications that come along with setting a max bid.
- You will be given a Bid Successful Notification.
- To see what items you are winning and losing, click the “My Cart” button.
- The silent auction will close at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, April 30.
- Maximum Bids begin at the lowest possible amount, but are then automated up to a higher amount or “spending limit” entered by the bidder. This feature allows you to set the maximum price you are willing to spend on an item instead of having to log back in every time you've been outbid. The system will automatically bid for you, in the bid increments that have been set for that particular item, until your maximum bid is reached. If your maximum bid gets surpassed, you will get a notification letting you know. You can then adjust your max bid price by going into “My Cart”, clicking the item you want to change your max bid on, and then clicking on “Adjust your Max Bid.”
- “Exact Bids” are singular bid amounts, placed one time only, at the exact amount entered by the bidder. Exact bidding allows a bidder to jump up to a higher bid amount instantly, akin to skipping lines on a traditional paper bid sheet.
- Use the search button on the tool bar at the top of your screen to search the system for items by keyword or number.
- Watch List - You can now add a package to your "Watch List" without having to place a bid. This will allow you to keep an eye on your items of interest in one consolidated space. After adding an item to your watchlist, you can view it in the "My Cart" screen with the option to remove the package from watchlist when wanted. “My Cart” will also show you what items you are winning and/or losing.
- Check out the "no bids" category to score some great deals.
- You will receive a notification when you have been outbid.
attn: Natalie Mesko
4545 S. University Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80113